IAOP published the Top Advisors in the Outsourcing industry. A great list. However, some people are missing. Real Estate and Facility Management is considered niche specialty in the outsourcing business. (It is estimated to be a 100 billion to 200 billion dollar market place, but is it still a niche business.)
I see many outsourcing advisors. I am often asked to refer advisors to sourcing professionals and CRE leaders. RE&FM outsourcing is very specialized. Structuring a complex CRE/FM Outsourcing deal is not simple. Some advisors know the space well, others are learning.
The following are outsourcing advisors who are specialists in leading RE & FM outsourcing deals. In fact, these companies are advising most of the largest global corporations in the world. You need to know these people.
In no particular order:
- http://capstanadvisors.com/ Contacts: Paul Garity, John Davis, Kent Wiegel
- http://www.umsadvisory.com/ Contact: Rakesh Krishan
- http://www.expensemanagement.com/ Contact: Michele Flynn
- www.kpmg.com Contact: Alan Schwartz or Ron Walker
- www.ey.com Contact: Mark Gibson
- http://www.pillsburylaw.com/ Contact: Roger Roy
- http://www.agileoak.com/ Contact: Michael Redding
- www.tpi.com Contact: Bill Huber
- http://www.linkedin.com/in/dickpalomba Contact: Dick Palomba
- http://www.corporatepropertyadvisers.com/ Contact: Mike Perkis
- http://www.pigott-associates.com/ Contact: Don Pigott
(Note: I will update this list once a quarter on this blog. Feel free to update or send an email, if I omitted someone).